More Than A Hashtag: How to Run a Successful UGC Campaign
Today, thanks to the rise of social platforms and mobile devices, the practice of creating and sharing real-time content is becoming more ingrained in our daily lives. With this growing consumer trend, brands are looking to user-generated content (UGC) as a source of authentic and evergreen media. During this webinar, Chute’s VP of Marketing Jody Farrar shared best practices around UGC marketing. Watch the full video above!
- Why is UGC important for brands
- Online and offline methods to encouraging people to share content
- Examples for tapping employees to create content
- Tactics for evergreen UGC marketing
- Insight into both established brands like adidas, Starbucks and NBC U and emerging brands like Drunk Elephant to learn how they’re expanding their authentic marketing