Key 2016 Marketing Predictions from MRY CMO David Berkowitz
During our most recent webinar, MRY CMO David Berkowitz shared the hottest topics and trends that marketers need to be aware of (and wary of) for 2016. From virtual reality to ad blocking, watch the discussion above to get the debrief on what will matter most and how the trends will affect the full marketing landscape.
- Increased importance on native advertising and influencer partnership disclosures, and not just because of fear of FTC fines
- “Brands shouldn’t be worried about fines. They should be worried about consumer perception and trust.”
- The massive importance of video in its variety of formats
- “Video is part of everything we’re doing.”
- Pushing and questioning content to drive real results
- “As the trend of native advertising is pursued, brands are going to force the content to work harder for them.”